Maryland General Practice Attorney Assists Clients with a Wide Range of Legal Matters
Experienced attorney serves individuals and businesses throughout the Easton area
No matter what kind of legal concerns you have, retaining the services of an experienced attorney can help make the process easier and more successful. At Robert J. Merriken, P.C., I assist clients in a variety of matters, including estate planning, business law, personal injury, real estate law and civil litigation. Whether you want to safeguard your family’s future, start a new business or buy property, you can always count on me to provide exceptional representation and, when necessary, fierce trial support.
Experienced lawyer provides exceptional client service
Clients in the Easton, Maryland area trust me with their legal matters because I’m:
- Community-focused — I’ve been serving Easton area clients for over 30 years and have a strong knowledge of and connection with the community.
- Knowledgeable — I have a deep understanding of Maryland law, which I use to pursue successful decisions and settlements and resolve legal issues favorably for my clients.
- Versatile — By handling a wide range of issues, I can apply lessons from one practice area to another. As a respected member of the Maryland legal community, I’ll represent you competently in whatever legal matter you’re facing.
When you entrust me with your legal matter, I’ll guide you through the entire process and help you pursue your desired result.
Accomplished attorney skillfully represents clients in personal and business matters
I serve Easton area clients in a variety of legal capacities, with particular experience in the following areas:
- Estate planning — Planning ahead is necessary to protect your family’s future. Whether you are interested in drafting a will, power of attorney or advance directive (living will), I will work with you to make sure that all documents reflect your wishes.
- Probate and estate administration — I help clients who have been named as executors in a deceased loved one’s will navigate the probate and estate administration process by ensuring that they distribute the property according to the decedent’s wishes and making sure they comply with other necessary duties, such as notifying all heirs.
- Business law — Starting and managing a business can involve many steps. If you need help with entity formation, drafting contracts in corporate law matters or you require assistance with an acquisition, I’m here to take care of all of your business law needs.
For clients who are looking for legal assistance with sales contracts and title searches or those who have been hurt in an auto accident, I also handle real estate and personal injury matters. Whether you need a strategic negotiator or a capable litigator, I will do my best to help you reach your goals.
Contact a dedicated Maryland attorney for an initial consultation
At Robert J. Merriken, P.C., I assist Easton, Maryland area clients with estate planning, business law matters and more. Please call 410-822-6800 ext. 313 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation.